The Meridian Pharmacology Institute is unique in the state of New Jersey.
Our goal is to decrease the incidence of medication-related problems for individuals who take multiple medications for chronic medical conditions.
Our services include:
- Diabetes Monitoring Program, a diabetes education program including the utilization of new technology for better outcomes.
- RxCheck, a comprehensive personal medication review by a specialty-trained and certified consultant pharmacist
Our staff of consultant pharmacists provide an array of services such as managing a patient’s medications, advising on the correct way to administer medications, providing guidance for caregivers, and assessing a patient’s drug regimen.
More specifically, our consultant pharmacists:
- Identify and reduce medication-related problems such as side effects and drug interactions
- Help identify and eliminate unnecessary medications, simplify taking medications, and reduce medication costs
- Recommend appropriate packaging and dosage forms for easier use of medications
- Serve as your advocate with your physicians to ensure the use of the most appropriate medications
- Provide you with a Personal Medication Record and Written Action Plan
- Help manage chronic disease states like Diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure, COPD, and High Cholesterol
Meridian At Home is also proud to offer Medication Management Solutions
Meridian At Home's medication management program, MediSuite, makes it easy to manage your medications so you can stay healthy and remain independent in your home. We can customize a program to meet your individual needs.
For more information about Meridian At Home's medication management programs or other products and services available, please contact us or call 1-800-655-2555.