Meridian's rehabilitation services include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, and audiological services.
These programs are available to individuals of all ages who have experienced an illness, occupational injury, surgical procedure, or injury that limits normal daily activities or physical/cognitive development. Patients can participate in a single therapy or in a coordinated plan of several therapies.
Our experts in outpatient rehabilitation are dedicated to improving your quality of life, whether you are recovering from an injury or illness or working to improve communication skills in hearing and speech.
Our skilled staff and licensed therapists offer personalized programs in Audiology, Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Pathology for all ages, children to adults.
Our rehabilitation facilities offer:
- Physical Therapy and musculo-skeletal programs designed to obtain optimal functioning and physical performance.
- Occupational Therapy programs that help maintain and develop skills to maximize independence at home, work or school.
- Diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders, along with helpful instructions and compassionate guidance for patients and families dealing with hearing impairments.
- Evaluation and treatment of problems with speech, language, voice, fluency, feeding, swallowing, and related disorders.
- Recovery and post-recovery cardiopulmonary rehabilitation to speed your recuperation, minimize your symptoms, increase your cardiovascular endurance, and improve your quality of life.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Therapy
- Industrial Therapy
We work closely with you, your family, and physician to help in your recovery and return you to full function and your normal daily routines.