Manor By The Sea
Manor by the Sea opened in 1994, at the corner of Stockton Avenue and Main Street in Ocean Grove. The facility currently offers both private and semi-private long-term care accommodations, staffed by a team of registered nurses, therapists, social workers, and other professionals.
With a focus on mobility, its rehabilitation services include physical, speech, and occupational therapy, as well as medical, dental, podiatric, and dietetic services. The Manor by the Sea staff has earned a well-deserved reputation for clinical excellence, regularly receiving the highest ratings by the State Department of Health.
Manor by the Sea recently completed an extensive expansion project which included the following: First floor lobby and corridor renovations including new carpeting and décor, new furniture, and upgraded public restrooms. Third floor expansion included 27 new beds, a physical therapy area, storage, training rooms, and supports area. The new Sub-Acute unit offers the latest technologies, design, equipment, and spaciously well-appointed rooms in a self-contained unit within the Manor by the Sea facility.
New Sub-Acute Unit offerings include:
- Private patient rooms with luxurious amenities including personal refrigerator and 32" flat-screen television at every bed.
- Individual thermostats in every room allowing every patient to adjust air conditioning and heating to their personal comfort level.
- Therapy sessions up to six times a week including weekends.
- A spacious therapy gym featuring the latest equipment.
- A new occupational therapy gym to practice Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- An exclusive Sub-Acute unit private dining room (in addition to the main facility dining areas).
- A lounge and sunroom overlooking an open courtyard.
- Bariatric Suites – Special patient rooms for comfortable Bariatric patient recovery. These suites include architectural amenities and special equipment specifically designed for these patients.
- Palliative Care Suite – Private bedroom and living space to accommodate the medical needs and emotional support of a patient and their family in a comforting environment.