Meridian Health has six freestanding outpatient facilities that provide pain management services and a full array of ambulatory care such as: outpatient surgery, diagnostics, and therapeutic services in areas of dialysis, chemotherapy, and rehabilitation and therapy.
Why an Ambulatory Surgery Center?
- High quality operating procedures completed by skilled surgeons
- Same-day surgeries performed in a technologically-astute environment
- Close-to-home location with easy access
- Personalized, private attention by experienced nursing staff
- Reduced exposure to healthcare associated infections
- Relaxed, subdued environment for less patient anxiety
Ambulatory Surgery Center Staff
- Board-certified orthopedic, plastic, hand, reconstructive and cosmetic surgeons
- Fellowship-trained spine and pain management specialists
- Experienced anesthesiologists
- Highly accomplished operating and recovery room registered nurses