More than 3,000 volunteers give their time each week at Meridian Health's hospitals. Yet, we still need more people who are willing to lend a hand.
People choose to volunteer for many reasons:
- Socialize with a variety of people
- Obtain on-the-job experience
- Participate in community events
- Care for patients or help caregivers
- Give something back to the community
- Serve with a dedicated and caring team
- To make a difference!
While it is our privilege to have so many dedicated people volunteering throughout Meridian, there are some requirements that our volunteers must meet.
Each volunteer must agree to:
- Maintain hospital and patient confidentiality
- Comply with uniform dress code
- Attend an orientation prior to training
- Submit a health questionnaire and medical forms from a physician before volunteering
- Comply with educational components as required by regulatory agencies
Select a hospital below to learn more about volunteering with Meridian Health