Partnership "Total Rewards" Program
Meridian distinguishes itself with its Partnership "Total Rewards" Program which is based on highly competitive pay, flexible health and lifestyle benefits, outstanding work environment, supportive culture, valuable learning and career development, and a dedication to ensuring a quality of life balance between work and home.
The following are the components of the "Total Rewards" Program:
Delivering an exceptional experience for our guests/patients is a priority for all of us, so we all share a unified attitude of caring for our guests/patients and each other. That's what the Meridian Way is all about. The Meridian Way Culture of Excellence evolves around five elements that are designed to create a quality guest/patient experience: Language & Symbols, Heritage & Traditions, Shared Values, Quality Standards and Traits & Behaviors. By building our culture of excellence into our everyday work environment, we can sustain the Meridian Way and live our Brand Promise: we provide the best health care experience. We strive to create an environment in which the uniqueness of each person is valued, and where everyone is treated with dignity and respect without regard to race, gender, age, national origin, ethnic background, disability, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression and veteran status in sum or substance, ‘any other category protected by state or federal law’.
In order to attract and retain the most qualified team members, Meridian provides highly competitive pay, which is annually benchmarked against a variety of market indicators, ensuring that pay scales remain competitive and at the forefront of the not-for-profit health care industry at all levels.
At Meridian, we recognize that everyone's needs are different and we embrace those differences by offering benefits and plans to meet your individual lifestyle. That's what Meridian's Flexible Benefits Program is all about. Some of the important benefits are:
· Prescription Drug Coverage
· Flexible Spending Accounts
Learning & Development
Meridian is a firm believer in supporting the professional and personal development goals of our team members and leaders. Through Team Meridian University, our internal corporate university, team members and leaders can participate in a wide range of free courses and workshops held at Team Meridian University in Wall or the hospital campuses. The Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) is also offered as a primary way for staff to pursue educational opportunities related to their work. In addition, the Ann May Center for Nursing and Allied Health is committed to achieving an environment for nurses and team members that supports and fosters growth and attainment of individual professional goals. The center coordinates the distribution of nursing scholarships and oversees career development programs funded through grants.
Meridian recognizes and rewards team members in meaningful ways for the positive contributions they make to the success of our system. The Galaxy Team Member Recognition Program recognizes excellence among team members, physicians and volunteers at all levels of our organization.
Meridian also offers various voluntary programs and services designed to provide personal and professional support to help balance its team members' home and work responsibilities. Among those programs and services are:
· Meridian Early Childhood Education Centers – available at Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Ocean Medical Center and Riverview Medical Center. All three are accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
· Meridian Fitness & Wellness– in partnership with Tilton Fitness, team members and their family members receive discounted memberships to eight fully-equipped fitness centers. Meridian Life Solutions –Meridian’s one resource provider for FREE confidential EAP (Employee Assistance Program) services and work/life solutions. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to team members and their family members.
· Abenity Online Discount Program – Meridian partners with Abenity to bring over 40,000 discounts nationwide to our team members, including travel, cellular phones, restaurants and concerts and events.
· Team Member Wellness – Meridian offers several wellness programs such as Meridian Healthy Advantage, our voluntary health incentive program, to help team members achieve and/or maintain a healthy lifestyle, including a completely tobacco-free environment at all Meridian sites.
Meridian's standards of conduct and appearance help to ensure an open, cooperative and fair partnership with you, and what Meridian and your fellow team members have a right to expect from you.