The Jersey Shore University Medical Center 5k will take place Sunday, September 18. Download the registration form or register online here.
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
1945 Route 33
Neptune, NJ 07753
Race Day Registration and Check-in:
5k Start Time:
- $3,000 Prize Money
- Money awarded to Top 3 Overall – Male & Female
- Money awarded to Top 3 Male & Female Finishers (in 5 year age groups)
- $12,000 Prize money for Heart & Sole Cup (3 races)
- Free Kids’ Races – all kids participating in the Kids’ Race will receive a medal
First 200 registrants before September 14, 2016 will receive a t-shirt. Registration fee is $10 before September 14, 2016 and $20 on race day.
Join us for an awards party, light refreshments, health screenings, and more, immediately following the race!
Thank you to everyone who attended the second race of the 2016 Heart & Sole Cup June 25 at Bayshore Community Hospital!
View results from the Bayshore 5K here!
Thank you to everyone who attended the first race of the 2016 Heart & Sole Cup June 5 at Ocean Medical Center!
View results from the Ocean Medical Center 5K race here.
Heart & Sole Cup Rules & Point System
Open and age group prize money at each race:
- Open money awarded to the top three finishers at each race.
- Age group money awarded to top three in each age group from 24-29 to 70+.
Series points awarded overall and per age group:
- Open Division - Points awarded to the top 100 finishers in male and female divisions at each race
- Age Groups - Points awarded to the top 20 male and female finishers in the above age groups
Open and age-group prize money awarded at end of series based on points accumulated as per above.
- Series end points are adjusted, using age as of the first race in which you participated, for most this will be your age at the Ocean Medical Center 5k.
- Participate in all three Heart & Soul Cup road races and receive special gift at the final race.
For more information, please call 732-776-4075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.