At Meridian Cancer Care, we know just how important it is to get you back to doing what you love, which is why the focus of our cancer care team is on achieving the best possible outcomes.
Our experts pair an unmatched level of clinical excellence and expertise with dignity and compassion to improve the quality of life and overall health for patients. With the support of innovative solutions and technologies, collaborative research, and participation in the latest clinical trials, patients have exceptional cancer care resources right in their own neighborhood.
Meridian's cancer centers offer:
- A wide range of treatments including infusion, radiation therapy, surgery, and more, in a caring environment designed with our patient’s needs in mind.
- Excellent standard of care based on evidence-based protocols and outcomes
- Timely access to exceptional cancer specialists who are leading the way with innovative treatments.
- The most advanced radiation treatment options that use superior accuracy with both a curative and patient centered goal in mind. Technologies include:
- Two TrueBeam™ linear accelerators, which provide the most advanced, non-invasive radiation treatment available. TrueBeam combines imaging, patient positioning, motion management, and precise delivery to provide treatments with pinpoint accuracy, ease, and speed. This technology is customizable and gives the multi-disciplinary team the ability to better manage cancer anywhere in the body, including the lung, breast, head and neck.
- Cyberknife® is a robotic radiosurgery system designed to treat tumors anywhere in the body, including the brain, spine, lung, liver, pancreas and prostate. It delivers high doses of radiation with pinpoint accuracy and can deliver radiation beams from virtually any direction, minimizing the damage to surrounding healthy tissue.
- SpaceOAR® is the latest evidence-based technology proven to protect prostate cancer patients from the negative effects of radiation therapy.
- Xofigo® is an injectable radioactive material used for patients with prostate cancer. It increases patients' life expectancy, improves their chance for a better quality of life, and protects the skeleton from serious complications associated with prostate cancer spreading to bone.
- Minimally invasive surgeries. Minimally invasive surgery uses smaller incisions than open surgery, which can have several benefits. Click here to learn more.
If you or a loved one has any questions or needs assistance through your cancer care journey, contact one of our nurse navigators. They are an invaluable resource to our patients and families, and will provide an array of services including:
- Answering questions about tests and diagnostics
- Coordinating treatment and follow-up care
- Assistance with making appointments
- Providing information on everything from support groups to medical insurance
- Ensuring a treatment setting of warmth, comfort, and hope
Meet Our Nurse Navigators