Whether we are treating your child for a chronic condition or an unseen emergency, our hospitals provide pediatric emergency care and child-friendly facilities for any diagnosis.
- Trauma: The Jersey Shore Regional Trauma Center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week with surgeons and resources needed to increase the chances of survival from serious injuries. It is the only Trauma Center in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
- Surgery: Whether you brought your child to the hospital for treatment of a chronic condition or an emergency, Meridian, surgeons from a spectrum of specialties – including the most experience general surgeon in the region – are ready.
- Intensive Care: When recovering from more serious injuries or illnesses, intensive care for our youngest patients is available.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit: K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital is the only hospital in the area with dedicated space, monitoring equipment, and board certified pediatric intensivists and nurses to provide complex care from respiratory failure to surgical recovery to neurological conditions and trauma.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital is one of a select group of state-designated Level III neonatal intensive care units in New Jersey, equipped with the most advanced technologies and leading neonatologists and neonatal nurses.
- Acute Inpatient Care: A space that includes 14 state-of-the-art private rooms and features a fun, fresh aesthetic inspired by life at the shore, an interactive playroom, and a spacious family area to create an enhanced,family-centered healing environment.