Audiology focuses on diagnosing and treating hearing disorders in infants through the geriatric population.
Audiologic rehabilitation services for adults focus on adjusting to hearing loss, making the best use of hearing aids, exploring assistive devices that might help, managing conversations, and taking charge of communication.
- Auditory Brainstem Response Testing
- Newborn Hearing Screening Follow Up
- Audiological baseline testing and complete evaluations
- Infant-pediatric audiometry
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Programmable/digital hearing aids
- Hearing aid supplies, repairs, and service
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing
- Evoked otoacoustic emissions (EOAE) testing
- Hearing Aid Selection and Fitting