Thank you to everyone who attended the third race of the 2016 Heart & Sole Cup Sunday, September 18 at Jersey Shore University Medical Center!
Race results coming soon!
Thank you to everyone who attended the second race of the 2016 Heart & Sole Cup June 25 at Bayshore Community Hospital!
View results from the Bayshore 5K here!
Thank you to everyone who attended the first race of the 2016 Heart & Sole Cup June 5 at Ocean Medical Center!
View results from the Ocean Medical Center 5K race here.
Heart & Sole Cup Rules & Point System
Open and age group prize money at each race:
- Open money awarded to the top three finishers at each race.
- Age group money awarded to top three in each age group from 24-29 to 70+.
Series points awarded overall and per age group:
- Open Division - Points awarded to the top 100 finishers in male and female divisions at each race
- Age Groups - Points awarded to the top 20 male and female finishers in the above age groups
Open and age-group prize money awarded at end of series based on points accumulated as per above.
- Series end points are adjusted, using age as of the first race in which you participated, for most this will be your age at the Ocean Medical Center 5k.
- Participate in all three Heart & Soul Cup road races and receive special gift at the final race.
For more information, please call 732-776-4075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.